- If you are interested in learning more about us or engaging our services, please contact us via email, phone, contact form, or in person.
- Within 24 hours of contact, we will respond to set-up a 15-minute virtual call or 30-minute in-person meeting to learn more about you, your business, and the issue(s) to be addressed.
- At the agreed-upon date and time, we hold the virtual call or in-person meeting at an agreed-upon location.
- If the mutual decision is to move forward, we prepare and send you an Estimate based on the engagement scope of services discussed at the meeting.
- Once you review and approve the estimate, we start the onboarding process for a new client. The prospective client is sent a New Business Client Questionnaire for completion.
- Upon receipt of the completed questionnaire, we prepare our Engagement Agreement and send to you for review and signature.
- Upon receipt of the signed engagement agreement, ACH Recurring Payment Authorization Form, and required deposit, we start the engagement at the mutually agreed day and time.
A typical project team, as identified below, that will monitor the project through to completion: